[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40 release

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:59:18 UTC 2010

Hello:

My two cents from the spanish translator. Ever since I've been
suscribed to the list and involved with the translation, I've never seen
a call for translations on debian-i18n. Most translators (basically the
messages) are not suscribed to po4a's list, and won't realize the need for
updating unless you "bang their heads" with a reminder.

Even if it won't make it into 0.40, it might make some translators to
start working on it. IMO, it would be good for po4a to issue calls on a more
regular basis, as debian translators would at least acknowledge that
po4a is outdated in some languages.

Best regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino