[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40 release

David Prévot david at tilapin.org
Thu Jul 22 19:28:27 UTC 2010

Le 21/07/2010 10:34, Omar Campagne a écrit :
> Thanks for the comprehensive information. I will do so tonight, and
> modify the text to say that if they don't have time to fullfill the
> deadline, they can send it anyway afterwards, and that it will be
> included in the next release.

Hi,

I'm currently updating the French translation of manual pages (which
should be reviewed until this week-end and so could make it for the next
release) and have spotted some style inaccuracies in the original
documents (please find attached what I have done so far).

If it is fine to correct these tiny (but numerous) style inaccuracies in
the original documents, it should be better to perform some preventive
unfuzzy *before* the call for translation.

If the idea is accepted to correct these style inaccuracies, I volunteer
to make the preventive unfuzzy needed (anyway, since I just discovered
msguntypot(1), it might be easier than the methods currently described
in developers-reference that I used to perform).

Please let me know if it is fine for me to continue to correct this
sorts of things (it could be ready in a few days, but may need some
approval and so won't probably make it for the next release). If so, it
would be better to prepare the call for translation after the PO files
are regenerated.

Cheers

David