[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40.1 release

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:26:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

As told during the preparation of po4a 0.40, I would like to propose a
longer string freeze for 0.40.1, but also to release 0.40.1 as soon as
possible.  I will try to release po4a 0.40.1 on Wednesday, 25th August
around 20:00 UTC.  That sounds reasonable, but not very exciting; in
order to make this experience funnier, I will leave on vacation very
soon and do not know whether I will read mails ;-)
Omar, can you please send calls for translations as you did with 0.40?
First set a string freeze date with David, I do not know if all the
stylistic changes in English documentation he proposed have been
applied.  if you will not have time, can you please explain how to
proceed so that someone else can do this job?
Thanks in advance.

Denis