[Po4a-devel] po4a-translate is skipping all translations

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:57:03 UTC 2010

On 2010/9/10 Tony Houghton wrote:
[...]
> I couldn't see an option in po4a-translate to force it to include fuzzy
> translations. Wouldn't that be a good idea?

No, the main goal of po4a is to ensure that no outdated translations
are displayed, so I am not willing to add such an option.  This
implies a little extra work when running po4a-gettextize, but this
command is run only once when converting existing translations to
po4a, so in practice it does not matter.

Denis