[Po4a-devel] Bug: reliance on empty lines

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Sat Feb 28 11:52:55 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 10:36:51AM +0100, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hey,
>
> before I come across as being negative I would like to thank you for
> this nice project. I generally love it and am grateful for it.
>
> Now on to the problem I've stumbled across yesterday.

I am wondering... is the project dead? I had looked at the source (svn
... argh) last commit 7 months ago...

With this email:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/po4a-devel/2015-January/002289.html

D. Barbier said: "I guess that people were on vacation."

How last this vacation? The patch #314919 is always there, uncommitted.

I have seen that D. Barbier keeps a fork on github. Should we consider
_that_ repository as a reference? Why the bugtracker of the project keeps
pointing to the svn (shiver...) repository?

Sorry for posting stupid questions, please apologize my curiosity.

I have started a project on asciidoc + po4a so the future of po4a is
interesting to me...

https://github.com/ciampix/kicad-doc

bye

--