[Po4a-devel] Alioth is closing, po4a needs a new home very soon

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Mon Jan 29 23:16:56 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 05:47:59PM +0100, Brian Exelbierd wrote:

> A few updates which can all be undone:
>
> I've bought po4a.org and pointed it at OSAS DNS servers for now.    Let me know who should be listed as the various contacts and if anyone needs direct access to anything.  I've got it parked per the below.  Fedora Project is donating the registration fee.
>
> OSAS has agreed to host our site and mailing list.  I am putting the sysadmin in contact with Martin to get the ML settings.  We can choose an alternative provider if we want and I will not block.  I am at a conference with the OSAS sysadmins and took advantage of being in the same room with them.
>
> They are building our a zone file for po4a.org and building an rsync landing space for our site as well.
>
> Let me know if there are objections.

Hello Brian,

there is definitely no objection on my side. Thanks a lot for
arranging this. I will come back to the person you contacted.

I certainly hope for others to jump into that van and request the
write access to help with the current migration and future
maintainance of the project :)

Please guys, don't be shy and come help us. This is an open project,
after all.

Thanks to all,
Mt.

--
Compatibility means deliberately repeating other people’s mistakes.