[Popcon-developers] libpkg / libupt / libept gets popcon support

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:24:19 UTC 2007

Hi Enrico,
Keep up the good work. :-)

> the name of the new library is still in flux, and maybe it'll end up
> with the name 'libept' and replacing the libept we have now.

I have to admit, that with "libpkg" I'd expect to find something
working on the actual packages, whereas your library is working with
metadata on the packages, mostly for finding them.

Maybe something along libipkg or libinfopkg is more appropriate?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\