[Popcon-developers] popcon.ubuntu.com: Ubuntu Popularity Contest statistics is out of date

Boris Pek Tehnick-8 at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 18 06:40:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

Does anyone here know owners and/or admins of popcon.ubuntu.com web site?
Information is a little bit outdated there.

$ curl http://popcon.ubuntu.com/ 2> /dev/null | grep 'Last generated'
Made by <a href="mailto:webmaster at ubuntu.com"> The Ubuntu Web Team </a>.
Last generated on Fri Jul 6 10:55:54 2012 UTC. <br>

$ curl -I http://popcon.ubuntu.com/by_inst.gz | grep 'Last-Modified'
Last-Modified: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 10:54:16 GMT

Week ago I sent email to <webmaster at ubuntu.com>, but there is no reaction.

Next I posted bug report on Launchpad [1] for popularity-contest package,
but I am not sure that it is appropriate place for bug reports about
popcon.ubuntu.com.

Please Cc me in replies, I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

Best regards,
Boris

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/popularity-contest/+bug/1067277