[Popcon-developers] popcon 1.56ubuntu1 report to Debian

Bill Allombert Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr
Tue May 7 12:16:12 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 12:38:43PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le 06/05/2013 23:25, Bill Allombert a écrit :
> >Please reply soon so we can find a solution.
>
> Hey Bill,
>
> Sorry about the buggy Ubuntu version, mbielb pinged us about it on
> #ubuntu-devel yesterday and we got a fixed packaged uploaded:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/popularity-contest/1.56ubuntu2

Thanks for your prompt reaction.
Will Ubuntu issues a security update (or similar out of band update) ?
The load on the popcon server for processing all this extra reports is not
negligible.

What should we do with the 10000 report (and climbing fast) Debian receive ?
I suppose I can just discard any report from 1.56ubuntu1.
Do you have a better proposal ?

Cheers,
Bill.