[Python-apps-team] ITP: phatch: a photo batch processor

SPE Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:11:50 UTC 2007

Hi Emilio,
Thanks for your feedback! I have applied all patches in bazaar:
$ bzr commit -m "Thankfully applying Emilio's patches for packaging"
modified images/phatch-logo.png
modified linux/phatch.desktop
modified phatch/actions/round.py
modified phatch/data/info.py
modified phatch/data/version.py
modified setup.py
Committed revision 166.

One thing I did differently. I moved the "import Image" in info.py
into a function which doesn't get called during setup.py  The
info.SETUP contains all important metadata for setup and can not be
ommitted (for sure not on Windows or Mac). But the result is the same:
Image does not get imported anymore during setup.py I didn't
understand the new line ending patches at the end of the files. As I
thought they are not important, I ignored them.

Let me know if you have further comments. As I said I prefer that
phatch doesn't have to be patched for debian packaging.

Stani

--
http://pythonide.stani.be