[Python-apps-team] Phatch 0.1 is released!

Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:01:42 UTC 2007

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort schreef:
> Great! I'm just thinking whether you want it to be named 0.1.bzr172 or 0.1,
> which looks better ;) Anyway it's good phatch is ready, so let's get it in.
Probably 0.1.bzr172 is better as that is the upstream version. There
might be updates to 0.1.bzr* which will not jump immediately to 0.2, for
example:
- changes to setup.py for windows & mac
- adding more translations
- fixing bugs which might surface (at the moment it is bugfree)
- ...

>> Please let me know how I can track the status (both Debian & Ubuntu). Is
>> it ok if I let you know in the future about updates through this mailing
>> list? (Don't worry, I will skip updates which are related to other
>> platforms such as packaging for Mac and Windows.)
>
> The list is ok for me, but maybe other people who aren't interested in Phatch
> doesn't look it that much. You can mail me directly if you want, too.
OK, I will email you directly. If there any other persons wanting to be
cc'd let me know (Bernd?).

> Anyway, we will notice your new releases due to our debian/watch file, which
> tracks http://sd-2986.dedibox.fr/photobatch/download/package/ for new packages.
> So as long as you don't move to a different webserver... ;) Of course there's no
> problem if you change it, but if you notice us we will update our watch file
> accordingly.
Of course.

> You are also more than welcome to subscribe to Debian/Ubuntu bug mail, but I
> think you'll have to wait for that until the package is uploaded. That way you
> can know the status of Phatch here and there.
Ok, just let me know when it is uploaded.

>> Emilio and Bernd, thanks for all your help!
>
> Thanks to you for your nice application and for being so much participative!
It is my pleasure. Actually you should thank my girlfriend (a
photographer). I wrote it for her so she could switch to linux ;-)

Stani