[Python-apps-team] phatch_0.1.bzr172-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 16 12:41:46 UTC 2007

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi Maintainer,
>
> rejected, first there is no source for the pdf file included in docs/.
> Second there are files with different licenses/(C) holders, like
> core/lib/pubsub.py (and more, your task to list them).

Hi Stani,

Phatch was rejected by ftpmaster due to that problems.

To solve the pdf issue, either ship the source (latex, or whatever) or better
(IMHO) ship the documentation as html :)

And regarding the copyright holders, that's my fault. But I'm wondering one
thing: Do you need
phatch/core/lib/pubsub.py
phatch/pyWx/lib/img2py.py

Since they are included in python-wxgtk2.{6,8}.

If you could use the system ones and remove them from your source tree, that
would be great. Otherwise let me know and I'll fix the copyright file.

Cheers,
Emilio