[Python-apps-team] Your post-commit hooks on alioth

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Sat Feb 16 16:32:12 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've been noticing over the last few days what look like runaway
processes from your repo.  In particular, it appears your hook script
svnlook is running for quite a long time and never terminating (the
other day I killed 4 of them that had been running for days).  Can you
please either fix or eliminate this problem?

Thanks,
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |