[Python-apps-team] Processed: bug 531908 is forwarded to http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1785 ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Aug 8 11:24:04 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> forwarded 531908 http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1785
Bug #531908 [mercurial] mercurial: cannot apply a convoluted patch
Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1785'.
> retitle 531908 mercurial: mq: cannot apply a patch that changes a symlink to a regular file
Bug #531908 [mercurial] mercurial: cannot apply a convoluted patch
Changed Bug title to 'mercurial: mq: cannot apply a patch that changes a symlink to a regular file' from 'mercurial: cannot apply a convoluted patch'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)