[Python-apps-team] Mr.John Thomas

mrjohn thomas mrjohnthomas13008 at msn.com
Fri Aug 14 19:14:18 UTC 2009

Mr.John Thomas
Director Foreign Operation/Credit Control Dept
Zenith Bank Intl Bank Plc.Compliment of the day,
Based on your profile and capability in keeping secret I am seeking your consent on this confidential business investment proposal.
I am Mr. John Thomas a banker with ZENITH INTERNATIONAL  BANK PLC LONDON, (Director Foreign Operation  and Credit Control Department)  my office manage the Angola Oil sales accounts . I have a schedule of the Government as gazette to undertake the payment of all Foreign / International Contractors that executed project for the Government.

Angola Government has  released  the sum of $1.bn, (ONE BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) for the payment of all her International Contractors. The government officials who are the active operators of these accounts have submitted list of foreign contractors who will benefit from this payment exercise.

They also mandated me to search  and front  further  names and contacts who would act  under-cover as beneficiaries  in this  payment  exercise and be used to send out some funds for the mutual  benefit  of the officials  and the receiver (co-operators). For the purpose of establishing a profitable joint business venture with you.

If you are willing to undertake in this exercise, give me your full contact information’s and your complete name or company’s name which will be used to prepare a backup documents proving the source of the fund.
If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology but if not, then contact me at once to indicate your interest.

I will make further contacts and explanations to you there after.

Thanks for your Corporation

Mr. John Thomas

Director: Foreign Operation /Credit Control Dept of Zenith Intl Bank Plc