[Python-apps-team] gcalcli -- anyone is interested or should I pick it up?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Tue Jun 9 22:15:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 23:56, Yaroslav Halchenko<debian at onerussian.com> wrote:
> don't want to say that... but may be I am somewhat control freak? ;)

your call, no problem.

> no offense, but also, the package had been in a bad state for a
> while,

ehm, I'm not a gcalcli user, but there's not grave bugs, there is just
one bug (yours, #470586) that seems related to a problem in google
api; so, what's the bad status you mentioned?

> no uploads from the team were done; so what benefits from the
> team would I get then?

maybe we could be a better team with more people interested in the
package we (currently) maintain: another reason to join ;)

>  also I didn't like some practice which I saw in
> the commits to SVN to gcalcli...

I made 3 commits (ouf of 5), one other from our main
contributor/sponsor/guru/<insert something positive here> and the last
one from a long-time contributor: what's the bad practice you see? If
there is a problem, please tell.

> not sure if that was anyone from the
> team though ;)

only team has access to our repo.