[Python-apps-team] Hello,

moshe cohen moshe58 at 013.net
Wed Oct 21 05:33:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am Dr. Ahmed Kabba of Heritage Export and Import Company(Gold Field) ltd,Guinee Conakry.The management of Heritage Export and Import Company Guinee wish to contact you as a result of the under mentioned resources. The company is on their effort to meet up with the 2010 vision and scrutinize the indigenous miners to pave way for international investors.

The Executives of this company has therefore mapped out for a three-phase project, quantities of both alluvial Gold nuggets and Gold dust for immediate auction sales to purchase certain mining equipment to face-lift the small-scale industry. The project has taken off and we are looking for buyers internationally for the following Hallmark. Quantity: 100Kg – Alluvial Gold dust. Purity: 97.82% - 23 Karats, Price: USD15,500.00 Per Kilo give away auction price: Method of Payment: Cash - After assay or otherwise negotiable.We hereby send you full corporate offer (FCO) with legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury, sales and purchase of our product, A.U Metal Gold under the following terms and condition.It is imperative that you should come down to Guinee Conakry or delegate your representative to visit the spot for assessment of the quality of the product in question.

Buyer visits the location of the gold in Guinee , inspects and make payment for his/her shipment to his destination of choice for final refinery,as we will take care of the export clearance documents here in Guinee.We will equally appreciate if we can expand our market through you by linking us to more buyers. You will be rewarded with a negotiable 5% of the total amount after sales. For further information or negotiation, contact me using this email address below:

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Ahmed Kabba
Sales Manager
NB;AVAILABLE IN OUR STOCK ALSO IS 50 KILOS OF DIAMOND FROM SIERRIA  LEONE