[Python-apps-team] Hello

AmosKude amoskude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:50:33 UTC 2010

Hello
I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business
transaction for you.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US
Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin.
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and
we will shear the money 50-50%.
I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details.
Best Regards
Please call on my private number + 226 74 49 49 22
Mr  Amos Kude