No subject

Fri Jan 15 15:06:42 UTC 2010

=A0
I am Miss Nora Morris, the only daughter of my late father (Late) Mr. Morri=
s Kolo, my mother died when I was only six years old of age then my father =
been a caring man took very good care of me till May 5TH 2007 that all my j=
oy turn to sorrow on one of his business trip to Dubai, they got a plane cr=
ash which cost his life with Kenya Airways in Cameroon.
=A0
There is this amount of (US $8 .7M) (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand U=
nited State Dollars) which my father deposited in the Bank here in Abidjan-=
 Ivory Coast before his untimely death. My father was a highly reputable bu=
siness man; he deals in Cafe and Cocoa seeds. He died on the 5th May 2007 i=
n a plane crash on his way to Dubai.=20
See,
=A0
The BBCNEWS website of the crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm
=A0
Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe en=
ough outside Ivory Coast due to political crisis here in my country. I want=
 you to help me transfer and invest this money in any lucrative business in=
 your country considering my age and not having any experience about invest=
ment-especially of the magnitude this will require. Once immediately the mo=
ney is transferred to you I will come over to your country to continue my e=
ducation under your care. If you can be of a sincere assistance to me, plea=
se do get back to me for more details.=20
=A0
I await your immediate response.
=A0
Thanks and God bless you.
Miss Nora Morris,
--0-246524684-1267885549=:92159

top" style=3D"font: inherit;">From Miss Nora Morris,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I am Miss=
 Nora Morris, the only daughter of my late father (Late) Mr. Morris Kolo, m=
y mother died when I was only six years old of age then my father been a ca=
ring man took very good care of me till May 5TH 2007 that all my joy turn t=
o sorrow on one of his business trip to Dubai, they got a plane crash which=
 cost his life with Kenya Airways in Cameroon.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>There is this a=
mount of (US $8 .7M) (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dol=
lars) which my father deposited in the Bank here in Abidjan- Ivory Coast be=
fore his untimely death. My father was a highly reputable business man; he =
deals in Cafe and Cocoa seeds. He died on the 5th May 2007 in a plane crash=
 on his way to Dubai. <BR>See,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>The BBCNEWS website of the cras=
h.<BR><A
 href=3D"http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm">http://news.bbc.co.=
uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm</A><BR>&nbsp;<BR>Now I have decided to invest th=
is money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Ivory Coast due to=
 political crisis here in my country. I want you to help me transfer and in=
vest this money in any lucrative business in your country considering my ag=
e and not having any experience about investment-especially of the magnitud=
e this will require. Once immediately the money is transferred to you I wil=
l come over to your country to continue my education under your care. If yo=
u can be of a sincere assistance to me, please do get back to me for more d=
etails. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>I await your immediate response.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Thanks =
--0-246524684-1267885549=:92159--