[Python-apps-team] CAN I TRUST YOU REPLY ME NOW AND CONFIRM YOUR FUND TRANSFER..

Brenda Swatts swattsbrenda1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 23:15:33 UTC 2010

NO 1 Virginia St ,
Victoria Island
York shire.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

                     For your Important Notice.

We have Your IMF (Fund) packaged in our custody assigned to be delivered to your address from the IMF compensation unit Lagos Nigeria The package is valued at $15.5Million Dollar. You were randomly selected among the beneficiaries of this kind gesture from IMF via an electronic automated message address.
The delivery agent handling the delivery is on his way to meet with you.
Kindly confirm the following informations to enable us effect the delivery without delay:

1)Your full name and address
2) A contact cell phone number of yours
3)The nearest Airport to your home.
4) A copy of your I.D eg driving license or international passport for easy identification as the beneficiary during the delivery.
Your urgent response is awaited to enable us expedite action.

Email me with this;- swattsbrenda at yahoo.com