[Python-apps-team] Western Union Transfer

Western Union Transfer Dept junia at ufcg.edu.br
Tue Aug 9 10:58:11 UTC 2011

My associate has helped me to send your first payment
of $7,500 USD to you as instructed by Mr.David Cameroon
the United Kingdom prime minister after the last G20
meeting that was held in United Kingdom, making you one
of the beneficiaries. Here is the information below.

MTCN Numbers: 6096147516
Sender First Name = Johannes
Second Name = Davis

I told him to keep sending you $7,500 USD twice a week
until the FULL payment of (£820000.00 Dollars)
is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receiver Name as
stated by the British prime minister, send your Full Names
and phone number via Email to: Mr Garry Moore
Email:wu.deptclaims at w.cn

You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is issued to you.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore.
Tel: +(44) 703 596 3900.