[Python-apps-team] How to best package private modules

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Wed Jun 15 17:35:31 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to package S3QL, a Python application (ITP: #626651). From
the python policy, I understand that the application's private modules
should go into /usr/share/[app]/, rather than /usr/share/pyshared/[app].
However, I am not sure how to best achieve that.

Could someone point me to an example package that uses this technique,
or some documentation on the web?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus