[Python-apps-team] RFS: s3ql (new python application)

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Sat Jun 18 02:29:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "s3ql".

* Package name    : s3ql
  Version         : 1.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : me (Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus at rath.org>)
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/s3ql/
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
s3ql       - Full-featured file system for online data storage

ITP: 626651

I'd be happy to join the python-apps-team and have this team maintained,
but so far I did not get any response on my request to join the team on
Alioth. Should I be doing anything else?

At the moment, the package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/s3ql/s3ql_1.0.1-1.dsc

Best,

   -Nikolaus