[Python-apps-team] HELLO

Lucy baby lucybabyi13 at att.net
Sun Jun 19 22:52:18 UTC 2011

How are you today,
I hope all is well with you.I am sorry for your
concern with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that it
 will grant my request in good faith and understanding, my name is Lucy
relationship with you, I would like to know more, you can send an email
to my email address SO I can send you more details about myself
picture.I Including me believe we can move from here.But bear in mind
 that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no
 socio-economic Barrier, religious, linguistic, the nationality or
distance barrier, the only important thing is love.I waiting for your
mail to my email address.
With new friend
                      Lucy