[Python-apps-team] LED Lighting for exporter

marine zeng marine-zeng at vip.163.com
Thu Oct 20 14:30:13 UTC 2011

We are MaySun International Ltd, which is specialized in LED lighting products. Our web:www.maysungroup.com

Now I would like to recommend some of the popular sellers to your honored company. We hope that you can take the chance to get more benefit from your market.

No.1  LED Flexible Strip 3528/ 5050 Non-waterproof or waterproof

No.2  LED Glass Cup /Spotlight: SMD, DIP Glass cup, low power, E27, MR16, GU10

No.3  LED Panel: 30*30/60*60…

No.4  LED Tube600cm,1200cm,1500cm

More for LED modules, LED signs, LED neons strips, etc.......

.

Have a beautiful day!

Marine

MaySun International Limited

Add:ShiQi District,Zhongshan city,China P.O.Box:528400

E-mail:maysun100 at hotmail.com sales at maysungroup.com

Skype:maysun100     MSN:maysun100 at hotmail.com

Mob:+86-13925338032

Tel/Fax:+86-760-88856860  http://www.maysungroup.com