[Python-apps-team] Fw: [psf-trademarks] [PSF-Board] may be a logo?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Sep 16 15:16:22 UTC 2011

ah evil you Adam -- quoted public the honorable PSF committee
email without their explicit consent! ;-)

Long story short -- we can't use any of the 1-5 logos. Indeed leaving us
with #6 and #7 -- please vote!

I will drop a question to debian-legal (and Zack CCed) about use
of openlogo -- just to make sure that at least on our side we are safe
;)

NB a friend of mine stated that this Python head (taken from
   openclipart[1]) is more of a Viper head... but oh well ;-) should be
   fine for our purpose.

[1] http://www.openclipart.org/detail/86317/python-by-asrafil