[Python-apps-team] PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE MY TRUSTEE

Shade Kipkalya kipkalyashade0 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 18:46:47 UTC 2013

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE MY TRUSTEE
>From Shade Kipkalya Kones,
My father name Dr Kipkalya Kones,
Former Minister for SPLA Affairs,
I am from (Kenyan), female 24years old
Live in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

please follow the instruction and reply to this email
[shadekipkalya1 at yahoo.com] after reading if not i can not see or receive your
reply

 My Dear ,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.
With due respect ,trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little
patience and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a
long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country so i
feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone
through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with
pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good
relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact
you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is
Shade Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa.
My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of
Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed
to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong’a, in western Kenya. The
plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.You can read more about the
crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my
father’s property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among
themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of
the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They planned to
take away all my late father’s treasury and properties from me since the
unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA
but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling
documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which
contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i
am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the
Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

One faithful morning, I opened my father’s briefcase and found out the
documents which he has deposited huge amount of money in bank in Burkina Faso
with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the
money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new
life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my
father’s instruction/will to the bank is that the money would only be release
to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the
money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help
me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer
of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after
my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me
as your own sister.

Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without
knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince Ed me that you may be the
true person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum
of (US$11.500, 000) Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However,
I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your
acceptance to assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your
country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my
studies, as i was in my 1year in the university when my beloved father died.
It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your
services and the bala nce shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon
as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things
into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an
urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, Please do keep this only to your
self for now un till the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to
disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who
has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am
out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father
deposited the money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for
the claim.

please follow the instruction and reply to this email
[shadekipkalya1 at yahoo.com] after reading if not i can not see or receive your
reply

Yours Sincerely
Shade Kipkalya Kones