[Python-apps-team] Request for being part of Python Applications Packaging Team

cottet davy cottet_davy at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 31 06:12:57 UTC 2014

Hi,I've sent an request for being part of the team on Alioth and subscibe to mailing lists but I didn't recieve any confirmation yet... or maybe it got lost in the middle of spams...I'm not allowed to send a new request so I'm using this mailing list for this purpose.Could someone tell me how to get accepted to the team so I could acces to svn ?I'm willing to work on Leo-editor & Eric IDE packaging for begining.
Thanks for your help.Davy
PS : my alioth user ID : 347957