[Python-apps-team] Accepted mercurial 3.1.1-1 (source all amd64) into unstable

Javi Merino vicho at debian.org
Thu Oct 2 20:13:55 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 10:27:41AM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, Sep  4, 2014 at 09:07:45 +0000, Javi Merino wrote:
>
> >  mercurial (3.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
> >  .
> >    * New upstream release
> >    * Remove test_patchbomb from blacklisted tests (fixed upstream in
> >      http://selenic.com/repo/hg/rev/f8fc5df6a8cf)
> >    * Add patch from_upstream__test-
> >      patchbomb_t_work_around_Python_change_d579866d6419_issue4188.patch
> >      which fixes the patchbomb test
>
> Hi Javi,

Hi Julien,

> I've built a wheezy backport of 3.1.1-1, and put it up at
> https://people.debian.org/~jcristau/mercurial_3.1.1-1~bpo70+1_amd64.changes

Great!

> Let me know if it's ok to upload that to the archive.

Please upload it to the archive.  It may break some of the packages in
wheezy but I hope that by now they're all marked in Breaks, so it
should be fine.  I wanted to update all the packages that new versions
of mercurial break in wheezy-backports, but never got round to do it,
and the version of mercurial in backports is pretty old, so an update
is welcome.

> And if you want to update the wheezy-backports branch in svn (I
> don't think I have write access to python-apps).

If you can't update the wheezy-backports branch, then let me know
about it and I'll do it.

Thanks!
Javi