[Python-modules-team] Update to matplotlib in Lenny

Kumar Appaiah a.kumar at alumni.iitm.ac.in
Sun Sep 14 02:03:44 UTC 2008

(Please CC me as I am not on this list)

Dear Python Modules maintainers,

I presume a Lenny only upload of the backported #492735. I have tried
to backport the fixes for the RC bug alone, and have backported the
memory leak fixes, which are available here:

<URL:http://newpeople.debian.org/~akumar/matplotlib/matplotlib_0.98.1-1+lenny1.dsc>

and amd64 binary packages as well:

<URL:http://newpeople.debian.org/~akumar/matplotlib/>

I have not backported the documentation fix, and have not tested it. I
would request the maintainers to please test it and consider uploading
a Lenny only upload for the package to be in a good state with the
Lenny release.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thank you.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah