[Python-modules-team] python-pybabel

Bernd Schlapsi brot at gmx.info
Sun Mar 28 21:40:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

is there a plan to update the package for python-pybabel?

With Changeset 372 the developer started to implemented msgctxt support
(http://babel.edgewall.org/changeset/372).
This changeset is 22 month old and sadly it's not in the latest python-
pybabel which is included in Ubuntu 10.04. So it would be nice to see a
new version of python-pybabel in Ubuntu.

I'm not sure if this is a reason to open a bug, so I decided to write an
email to this address.

Regards
 Bernd Schlapsi
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Bernd Schlapsi (https://edge.launchpad.net/~bernd-sch)