[Python-modules-team] Presentation and current work

José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at debian.org
Fri Feb 18 20:18:08 UTC 2011

Hello, I've joined to this group some days ago. I'm currently
maintaining some packages with sources in Python, but now I'm very
interested in the packaging of the Web2py (www.web2py.com) framework.
I've been chatting through the web2py users group with the person who
sent the ITP for web2py and he doesn't have any packaging skill, so we
decide to create an alioth group to work together. After months of
inactivity in the group I've prefered to join the python-modules
packaging team to work under its umbrella.
I've just done my first commit to your subversion
(python-modules/packages/web2py) and will try to get the package in a
good shape in a few days.

I've read http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html
and wil try to do things right, but any help and advice are welcome,.

Regards.
José L.