[Python-modules-team] Soon to be Millionaire,

Dhamir and Leah DhamirandLeah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:15:35 UTC 2011

This is Dhamir and Leah coming to you again.

You know what the bottom line of all of my emails is...?

I am HERE TO HELP YOU BECOME VERY SUCCESSFUL WORKING FROM HOME.

I am a well known industry leader with a reputation of helping and supporting
my members in achieving their dreams and goals.

This is the system that is making thousands of people reaching financial
independent faster than any other.

This is a real, legit, recession-proof system!

Jump over to:
http://DhamirandLeah.PowerProsperitySystem.com/

Once you have listened to this information, you know you could have
thousands of dollars in your pocket within 7 days.

Bottom line... this works!

Go through ALL the information thoroughly! STOP whatever you're doing and
go check this out right now...

http://DhamirandLeah.PowerProsperitySystem.com/

God Bless & All the best,
Dhamir and Leah

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the internet.
http://www.reliablecontact.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=python-modules-team*lists.alioth.debian.org&un=DhamirSteward