[Python-modules-team] Soon to be Millionaire,

Dhamir and Leah DhamirandLeah at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:30:55 UTC 2011

Are you a dreamer?

If you are, that's great.  You can't be highly successful in life without being a
dreamer.

But, and this is huge, if you are the wrong type of dreamer, you are destined
to never achieve your dream lifestyle.

There are actually two types of dreamers...

1.  Wishful Dreamer

2.  Active Dreamer

If you are #1, a wishful dreamer, you are in trouble.  What that means is that
you are the type of person that "wishes" you had a nicer car, or "wishes" you
had a nicer home, or that "wishes" you had more money.

But, while you do a lot of wishing, you never take action on those wishes.

Wishes just don't come true.  You make them happen with ACTION steps that
help you achieve them.

If you are #2, an active dreamer, you are programmed for success.

An active dreamer not only wishes for all the things that they want but they
take ACTION to achieve them.

Bottom line active dreamers make their dreams come true.

 I actually know that you are a dreamer.  The fact that you are reading my
emails proves that you are.

The question is, which type of dreamer are you?

Are you going to continue just to "wish" your dreams come true and hope
your
dream lifestyle happens someday?

Or... are you going to take action on your dreams and MAKE your dream
lifestyle happen.

The choice is yours.

Go here to make it happen:
http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/

I have put a system in front of you that is already producing dream lifestyles.
You can take ACTION and join me, and MAKE your dream lifestyle happen.

Or... you can continue "wishing" and be content to just want nicer things and
a better lifestyle, but never have them.

Choose wisely.

http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/

God Bless & All the best,
Dhamir and Leah
http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/
(856) 655-3127

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the internet.
http://www.reliablecontact.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=python-modules-team*lists.alioth.debian.org&un=DhamirSteward