[Python-modules-team] building python-numpy on

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Fri Oct 7 12:11:29 UTC 2011

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 13:57, Faheem Mitha <faheem at faheem.info> wrote:
>
>> It doesn't look like the tests are the problem. If I comment them out, I
>> still get a failure at the same place.
> ..
>> dh_install
>> cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/doc/build/html': No such file or directory
>> dh_install: cp -a debian/tmp/doc/build/html
>> debian/python-numpy-doc//usr/share/doc/python-numpy-doc// returned exit code
>
> yeah it's here: you need to build the doc.

I'm not sure if this is the doc build, but I don't see it in the build
log at all.

build-indep:
         # build doc only for default python version
         (export MPLCONFIGDIR=. ; make -C doc html PYTHONPATH=../$(PYLIBPATH))
         rst2html numpy/f2py/docs/usersguide/index.txt > numpy/f2py/docs/usersguide/index.html

Is this the doc build?

                Faheem.