[Python-modules-team] RFS: py3cairo

Koichi Akabe vbkaisetsu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:55:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am looking for a sponsor for py3cairo.
Could you become a sponsor for my package?

Package name    : py3cairo
Version         : 1.10.0
Upstream Author : James Henstridge, Steve Chaplin, Maarten Breddels
URL             : http://cairographics.org/
License         : LGPL-3
Programming Lang: C, Python
Description     : Python 3 bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library

python3-cairo - Python 3 bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
python3-cairo-dev - Python 3 cairo bindings: development files
python3-cairo-doc - Python 3 cairo bindings: documentation files

I put it at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/py3cairo/py3cairo_1.10.0+dfsg-1.dsc

This package is based on the following address and I updated it.
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/python-modules-team/2011-July/010268.html

Regards,
Koichi Akabe

--