[Python-modules-team] 2012 Special Printing Promotion

1impress Fungchoi Group service at mktauto.net
Thu Mar 29 05:58:02 UTC 2012

 2012 special                       If you experience issues with the display of this letter, click here to view it in your web browser.

                                                                                        Dear Valued Guest:                                        We would like to invite you to come and enjoy our 2012 SPECIAL promotion, where you can find saving on some of our great offers for all your corporate needs. We provide services such as customize of corporate gift, printing and packaging and many other services that you will be able to find on our website www.1impress.com/sg/. At 1impress, we produce innovative and sleek corporate gifts ranging from USB Flash Drives, PC Accessories and Electronic Products.Please visit our E-catalogue now and get new gift ideashttp://www.incentive-gifts.eu/.                                        Kindly speak to our friendly printing consultant now to get the best deal.                                                                              Ivy TEO                        Sales Manager                           Mobile: (65) 9017 2000                             Fax:       (65) 6358 1059                            Email: ivy1 at 1impress.com                                                                                                          Download the Contact Info

                                                                                      Benefits of Recycle bags:1. 100% Recyclable -     Biodegradable & Decomposes 2. Flexible fabric making them easy     to  fold and store3. Durable and Strong so they can     withstand heavy weights 4. Eco Friendly                                                 Benefits of USBs:                   1. Perfect Branding tools for your     products/service2. Corporate Gifts for your client3. Easy to carry and it will be used often in private and public by your clients

                                                              Benefits of Tissue Pack: 1. Effective branding tool, which is    at the same time functional. 2. Fully customized printing 3. Cost effective marketing solution                                                Benefits of Plastic Folder: 1. Cost effective marketing tool 2. Large printing area3. Can be fully customized

                                                              Ivy TEO                  Sales Manager Mobile: (65) 9017 2000 Fax:       (65) 6358 1059Email: ivy_teo at 1impress.com                                                                                  Download the Contact Info
                                                                    1impress is a global printing and corporate gift company, Please Download 1impress's Corporate Profile.
                                1impress Fungchoi Group (Pte) Limited                                       Address: 998 Toa Payoh North Industrial Estate #02-05 Singapore 318993Tel: (65) 6777 7377 / 1800-4677377