[Python-modules-team] updated makehuman

Matteo F. Vescovi mfv.debian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:10:45 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:21:58PM -0500, Marcus Watts wrote:
> I have an update on makehuman.  *Please*, do let me know if
> this is of interest to you, otherwise I'll decide I'm wasting your time.

Marcus, please consider reporting your work on RFP bugs.
Direct mailing to possibly-interested-people is time-wasting, often.

While, if you open a RFP bug report, it could be easier to find people
interested in helping you with the great work you're doing and possibly
even some sponsors.

So, please, follow my advice: start using reportbug ;-)

Cheers.

--
Matteo F. Vescovi
Debian Maintainer