[Python-modules-team] Quick question: for Dugan’s.

Aitana Rodriguez aitanaaiywrodri8834 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:18:08 BST 2023

Hi there,

Were you aware that unhandled calls are costing businesses as much as 26%
sales per year?

I’m with Clartele: We’re a network of specialized call centers that perform
everything from helping customers, tech support, appointment setting,
virtual receptionist & more.

Worth 2 minutes to check into this? Would just need to know the number of
calls you expect each day & someone will reach back out to you with more
info.

Looking forward to connecting,

Aitana Rodriguez, Junior Project Consultant | Clartele