[Python-modules-team] Dugan’s - Regarding your phone service…

Miley Powell mindypowers184 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:49:08 BST 2023

Hello,

I understand that everyone’s attempting to cut costs on a daily basis. And
the good news is that we provide a way for your agency to scale down your
phone bill *and* get quality service.

Just rely on us to act as your secret negotiating tool.

After you inform us about how many lines you currently have and what
features you need, we can design a custom package just for you (but with
numbers far less than what you’re currently being charged now).

Are you free to talk this week?

Sincerely yours,

Miley Powell | Itilitab
Customer Outreach Comms Manager