[Qa-debsources] U.S Conference Invitation!2017

Juliana Walker ffzg.hr at ffzg.hr
Thu Jan 19 21:36:06 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to invite you  to attend the 2017, Symposium meeting on Child & Women's Protection, Rapist and Abuse, Political Crisis & Corrupt Government, Domestic Violence, Economic growth and Global Safety. The 2017 Symposium Meeting will be taking place from March 20th - 24th March 2017 in Texas United States.

The sponsors of this event shall cover your round-trip air tickets from your country to the USA and back to your country and we shall also provide visa assistance with the U.S Embassy in your country of residence. The hotel accommodation booking cost will be your own responsibility. Please contact the conference registration for more information and registration is open and free for all interested delegate. Register now via mail: intregistrationdesk at zoho.com

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Mrs. Juliana Walker