[Qa-debsources] Glove/Antigen/mask/PCR/Vaccine-0105

Maxport-Bill medicalsupply at vip.163.com
Tue Jan 5 21:47:34 GMT 2021

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	Happy New Year!

	I do hope everything with you and with your family goes well in 2021.

	We feel pleased to update our offers (No. 0105) from our authorized factories, please check details:

	1, SKYMED brand, Pure Nitrile examination medical glove, 100 counts per box, shipped from Thailand, USD8.1/BOX FOB Bangkok, Quantity: 10 million boxes per month, 120 million boxes per year. Need LOI. Payment: 30% TT + 70% DLC. First shipment within 15 working days after payment.

	Please note that ZMBY/MAXPORT is exclusive distributor of SKYMED in EU/US/South Americasn/Australia, and a lot rumors from the fake distributor with low price without any shipment. If you loose money, please send us your claim letter, our lawyer will help you out of trouble. If you need, please ask for distributor letter and LOA for the production capacity.

	2, Synthesis Nitrile glove, color blue, 100 counts per box, shipped from China, quantity: 10 million boxes per month, 120 million boxes per year. Need LOI, USD5.8/BOX FOB Shanghai. Payment: 10% TT +  90% DLC. First shipment within 15 working days after payment, ZMBY is seller, supplier is an state owned company with good reputation.

	3. Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test kit, Colloidal Gold, ZHEJIANG ORIENT/HEALGEN Brand, with CE certificate, USD3.5/tests FOB China, payment by 10% TT and 90% by DLC,  in Nov,2020, we sold 60 Million tests to UK Gov, and now negotiating another big order with German.

	4. COVID-19, Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test kit, Colloidal Gold, AODE Brand, with CE certificate, USD1.65/tests FOB Xiamen China, payment by 10% TT and 90% by DLC.

	5.    Upcare Group.     Oral Spray, dietary supplement, kill Covid-19, Made in Australia, has been used in Wuhan and cure more than 100 peoples and has been used by Australia and Spanish people with good result, and UPCARE can supply some details. With FDA/CE(pre-approval), UPPLUS brand, payment: 20% TT+80%LC. Price isUSD25.00/bottle, FOB Australia. shipment: within 15 days after receipt payment.  Max supply: 1 million bottles per month.

	7. N95 Mask, With NIOSH and CE and FDA/510K. SANQI BRAND, USD1.5/pieces FOB China, need LOI and POF, payment by 10% TT and 90% Transferable LC to ZMBY. MOQ: 100000 pieces. shipment: within 15 days after receipt payment.

	8. KN95, FFP2, 5-ply, with CE/FDA, USD0.15/pieces, FOB China, Payment 100% Transferable LC to ZMBY, MOQ: 1 million pieces. shipment: within 15 days after receipt payment.

	9. 3-Ply, disposable medical mask, with CE, USD0.04/piece, FOB China, MOQ: 1 Million. Payment 10% TT and 90% LC. shipment: within 15 days after receipt payment.

	10, Vaccine, SINOPHARM, 2 bottles / person, need LOI from Gov, if you have interest in, please ask for requirement. Price indication is about USD10/bottle, more or less.

	If you need more products such as (face mask, Paulse oximeter, isolation gown, goggles…), please ask for by email: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport-international.com; medicalsupply at vip.163.com)%.

	ZMBY can provide 3-Ply disposable protective medical mask in free, 200pcs each company for emergency use, we only collect shipping cost, please tell me which express company do you like: %(单选:DHL;UPS;FedEx;EMS)%?

Let us work together to defeat COVID-19 in 2021!
B/W Bill

	http://www.maxportgroup.net

	You’ve received this message because you’ve registered or accepted our invitation to receive emails from maxportgroup.net, or you’ve expressed an interest of the product in the website. To ensure you receive our newsletters, add info at maxport-international.comto your contacts. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% to UNSUBSCRIBE.
Delivered ZMBY CO., LTD.(members of Maxport Group), Hong Kong.
We reserve the rights for possible types, changes, price changes, and items being out of stock.
Ask %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com)%.