[Qa-debsources] Please add link (backlink) to my website

freeonlineformatter at gmail.com freeonlineformatter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:56:43 BST 2022

Hi,

We are a group of software engineers that seeks any alternatives to
simplify our everyday activities. This web site freeonlineformatter.com
<https://www.semrush.com/link_building/7613194/main/freeonlineformatter.com>
is one of our many free online tools that we develop and continuously
improve in order to keep engineering life simpler.

Our focus is put on developing educational, engineering tools that can
boost the knowledge sharing and help dramatically to increase individual
performance.

Totally free online tools to help software engineers to simplify their
every day activities. In one place, large set of formatters, cryptography
generators, validator tools and escapeing utilities.

Completely responsive website that can be navigated on different sets of
mobile devices: mobile phones, tablets .

We have free formatters for xml, json, html and sql. Then validators for
xml, json, html and sql. Also we have converters (xml to json, json to xml,
csv to xml, csv to json), then xsd generator from xml, xpath extractor,
healthcare tools and etc)

freeonlineformatter.com
<https://www.semrush.com/link_building/7613194/main/freeonlineformatter.com>

Can you please add me as backlink on your site.

Regards,

Free Online Formatter