[Qa-debsources] Monetize your old PLR with this!

Fire-launchers fx673f1dokb99 at mailer.mailingboss.net
Sun May 1 17:45:28 BST 2022

Hello!

If you're like me, you probably have some Private Label Rights (PLR)
products on your computer.

The problem for many of us is that we end up with a lot of stuff
collecting "digital dust" on our hard drive, and we never get around
to monetizing it.

The other problem is that most of us don't take the time to actually
use the PLR license to turn the product into something new and unique.

Today I've found the perfect solution to all of those problems: CHECK
OUT THE SOLUTION I FOUND HERE? https://jvz4.com/c/2280611/379983/

It's called VidVoicer, and it does a LOT of cool things. One of the
best ways you can use this tool is to breathe new life into old PLR
products!

Let me give you some examples...

Suppose you have an old PLR eBook (we all have some of those, LOL).
You can run that eBook through VidVoicer to turn it into an AUDIO
book!

VidVoicer uses AI technology to READ any text out loud in a lifelike
human voice, so you don't even have to record anything.

Now you have a new product! You can sell it, bundle it, or perhaps
turn it into a podcast!

VidVoicer also has a built-in video creation tool, so you could then
turn that old eBook into videos. Perhaps you could do one video for
each chapter, which would make it a nice series of videos as a course!

Next, suppose you've got some old PLR articles (we've all got some of
those too, right?)...

You can run those articles through VidVoicer to instantly turn them
into promotional videos!

These are videos that you could use for promoting affiliate products,
or getting traffic to your own site, or you could create them as
traffic magnets for local businesses.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS AMAZING PRODUCT?
https://jvz4.com/c/2280611/379983/

But wait, there's even more that you can do...

VIDVOICER has dozens of LANGUAGES built into it. So you can take those
opportunities I just mentioned, and multiply them for many different
languages, so you can expand into more markets.

In fact, if you watch the full demo video, you'll see them take an old
PLR article on the topic of weight loss and turn it into a promotion
for a GERMAN CLICKBANK product, even though the person making the demo
doesn't know any German.

So... with VIDVOICER you can also turn all those old PLR products into
a global marketing machine!

I recommend getting this today: VISIT HERE TO GRAB YOUR OWN VIDVOICER
AT A GIVE AWAY https://jvz4.com/c/2280611/379983/?

If you have any PLR products, you owe it to yourself to grab this so
you can cash in on the goldmine that it sitting right there on your
hard drive.

The launch special will be ending soon, so don't delay!

To your success,
Kingsley

To unsubscribe from this list, please use this link: