[Qa-debsources] Trusting

Aratani Kikuchi aratanikikuchi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:40:21 GMT 2023

Greetings , my dearest one
I am  Mrs. Aratani Kikuchi , and my husband was a philanthropist who
believed in helping those in need. Unfortunately, he passed away from
cancer, but before he died he made me vow to continue his legacy. He also
made me vow to use the funds he had set aside to help the poor and the
needy. Unfortunately, I have recently been diagnosed with cancer as well
and have a few weeks left to live. This means I am unable to carry out my
husband’s wishes. The funds are worth 6.4 USD in American currency, which
could make a real impact if put to appropriate use. My aim in writing this
letter is to let you come into possession of taking up the mantle of
carrying on my husband's legacy since our marriage was not fruitful. You
should use his funds for charitable causes. if you would be so good to
respond to my email if you are interested. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Kikuchi