[Qa-debsources] Investment opportunity

BACHIR DJABALLAH bachir.djaballah01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:37:31 BST 2023

Hello :

I represent some Kuwait/Dubai private angel investors who are willing to
provide investment funding for any viable projects. They can provide funds
for startup and expansion of capitals.This financing program allows the
client to enjoy low interest amortization for as low as 3% per ROI year for
a period of 1 to 20 years, If you or any of your colleagues or clients have
projects that are seeking funding kindly let me know so we can discuss
further,kindly let me know so we can discuss further to my private email
address(contact at firstinvestcapital.com)

Regards,

Foreign consultant
contact at firstinvestcapital.com