[Qa-debsources] Investment Opportunity

Dubai Holding relacionespublicas at inam.gob.hn
Thu Aug 31 19:58:00 BST 2023

Greetings from United Arab Emirate,

I have to start by introducing myself as an investment consultant
working under the mandate of Dubai Holding here in Dubai, UAE to
reach out to project owners and business men and women for
funding cooperation between their companies/firms and Dubai
Holding.

The intent of this email is to seek possible collaborations in
viable investment and project development globally.

As a way of introduction, We are an investment portfolio
enterprise based and operating within the Middle East; mostly
within Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) with other
smaller portfolio management and investments spread across the
middle east and GCC countries. We have never invested or managed
any investment outside our region; this is a new opportunity and
new market we are hoping to penetrate.

As one of our post COVD 19 strategies, we are currently seeking
viable investment and projects globally, hopefully that can
generate up to 10% ROI. We are looking to invest purely on a
loan/debt financing basis of 3.5% interest annually.

If a debt financing is within acceptable funding requirements for
projects and investment opportunities under your umbrella, we
will be interested to further discuss such opportunity and
possibilities for possible collaboration.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this email.

Sincere Regards,

Mrs. Nasirin Ahmed
Investment Consultant
Dubai Holding