[Qa-debsources] New AI is Running ‘One Person’ 6-Figure Agencies

AISocials Platinum information 64f50e8e91644 at mailer.mailingboss.net
Thu Oct 19 00:31:22 BST 2023

                                                                                                    Untitled

                          Hey dear,Thanks to AI, there?s a new trend of single founders making 6 figures a year without having to manage any sort of team. A new technology was just released that?s helped several beta testers already do the same. It?s called AISocials, & runs an entire SMMA (social media marketing agency) business for you entirely using AI. See it in action here: https://jvz8.com/c/2969155/397676/How?s AISocials Work?In seconds you can,#1. Let AI create entire social media campaigns w/ posts, memes, viral videos, quotes, & more w/ multiple variations?#2. then have AI post all of that content at optimal times (no scheduling needed unlike Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.)You can integrate agency clients into this, & manage all their social content (or let them manage it w/ the AI for monthly fees)Incredible Features Include:AI Social Video Campaigns - let AI create & design engaging social posts & videos from just keywords for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & moreAI Agency Social Media Campaigns - auto-build lead campaigns using just a keyword that specifically LAND clients for you w/ unique, viral contentAI ?Self-Scheduling? Technology - instead of scheduling each post manually, let the app posts the content for at optimal times on autopilot w/ no scheduling neededAI Midjourney Image Technology - generate AI images for your social content using Midjourney (the best AI image engine) to really stand out on social timelinesAI Social Video Wizard - enter a keyword & AISocials will write a script and create a high-retention video to post. Customize w/ clips, text, layers, & more.  AI Viral Post Wizard - AISocials will create viral social media posts for any social network you choose. Add text, images, change fonts, add emojis, & more w/ the editor.  AI Variations Technology (Make 100s of Posts) - enter a seed keyword and # of variations to create & AISocials will create multiple unique posts from that keyword.  Find Trending Topics - find what?s trending on social media, then give the topic to the A.I. to create tons of unique posts around (easy mass traffic)Agency Content Calendar - Organize all your social posts in a drag/drop calendar. Schedule one-time posts, see when A.I. will be posting, & organize by clientPlus, You?re Getting My BEST BONUS THIS YEAR?Because I feel this software is so high-quality & important for small businesses offline or online, I?m offering a huge bonus with it that includes...(List out your bonuses here - https://aisocials.io/l/bonusesSo, get access here before the price increases & qualify for my best bonus kit:https://jvz8.com/c/2969155/397676/Edegbuo Macaulay (AIsocials Team}