Re: Best quote for PCB Assembly

Allen allen at autumnmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:30:07 BST 2022

Hi friend, Wish you enjoy a great day! I am Allen from MakerPCB in China. I am glad to know your company's name and address. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you. As an experienced electronics manufacturer, we work with many companies around the world, providing high-quality and affordable products. Our services are mainly as follows:PCB Manufacturing,SMT and PCB Assembly,Mechanical forming,Component procurement,Through-hole assembly, Free testing and burningYou can order PCB & PCB Assembly online: www.makerpcb.com$1USD-5pcsPCB (any colors)$2USD-10pcsPCB(any colors)$20USD-PCBAssembly(email us for a free setup fee)Competitive price:Local and reliable suppliers;Suggest the alternative parts;Work with your supply chain. Should any of the services be of interest to you, don't hesitate to get in touch with me at allen at makerpcb.com. We shall be glad to give you the lowest quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. Appreciate you could share us with your friends and partners. Best regards,Allen Hongallen at makerpcb.comwww.makerpcb.com.......................................................................................If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: unsubscribe