Fwd: Re: [Quantian-general] Nodes active but do not play well together / Re: CD per PC Quantian

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd@debian.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:13:59 -0600

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 11:30:17PM +0000, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:
> Me again,
> small add ;) one may simply use oMFS to distribute
> the pubilc ssh-keys to the /root/.ssh/authorized_keys2
> of the remote nodes.

Yes of course!  Thanks for the little tutorial. When I get a moment
(weekend?) I should embed it in a bit more typesetting and add it to the set
of HOWTOs on the Quantian pages.

Thanks again,  Dirk

The relationship between the computed price and reality is as yet unknown.
                                             -- From the pac(8) manual page